Thursday, July 15, 2010

First Look: Ryan Reynolds' 'Green Lantern' Costume


The first image of Ryan Reynolds' costume for the Green Lantern movie (coming out next year) has hit the internet and has already divided fans. Some feel it's too far removed from the original suit and others feel it is an interesting shake-up of the source material. Many, like myself, are waiting to see it in action when the trailer inevitably premieres at Comic-Con in few weeks.

As a relatively new fan to the franchise, I don't see why they changed the suit that much. It would have been pretty easy to communicate to the Silver Screen, I mean it only had three colours; a small revamp would have been fine. I'm also not too happy about the revamped power ring, but i'll just wait for the trailer. BUT I'm very pleased with the domino mask. Finally a superhero has white over his eyes, just like in comic books, I love it!

Hurry up Green Lantern movie, I want to watch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment