Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Flashpoint: Week Four (22/06/2011)

Week four of Flashpoint should be an interesting one, adding more to the world of Flashpoint, and more badges for me.

Lois Lane and the Resistance #1

By: Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning, Eddy Nunez, Sandra Hope

FLASH FACT! She is ready to reveal the Amazons' secret!


I'm hoping this'll be a kind of thriller comic book, with people trying to keep Lois quiet, type thing. We'll have to wait and see. Still, Etrigan's on the cover. I like Etrigan. He rhymes.

The Outsider #1

By: James Robinson, Javi Fernandez, Kevin Nowlan

FLASH FACT! He won't join the war! (It could dirty his new suit.)

The cover is enough to grab my interest, especially as I have no idea who the Outsider is. But he sounds smug, and therefore cool.

Kid Flash Lost Starring Barry Allen #1

By: Sterling Gates, Oliver Nome, Francis Manapul

FLASH FACT! Where is he? Or should we say when?


Honestly I'm not really interested in Kid Flash (I find him kind of annoying, I suppose), so I might not be getting every issue of this mini. I'm getting this for the pin.

Reverse Flash #1 (one-shot)

By: Sean Ryan, Joel Gomez, Ardian Syaf, Vicente Cifuentes

FLASH FACT! He's more powerful than ever!


I really like the Reverse Flash as a villain, so I'm always happy to see him pop up in a Flash comic. Even so, I'm surprised this is only a one-shot as the Reverse Flash is a major Flash villain and as "He's more powerful than ever!" I really want to see more.

NOTE: I should point out that all the Flashpoint mini-series coming out this month come with a free Flashpoint pin featuring the re-imagined logos of the core characters. To me that's a good enough reason to buy the first issue of any of them. Even Kid Flash Lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment