Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pushing it to the Limit

Alright, I'm back.

It seems impossible, I know, but here we are. This year is going to be a doozy, by all means. University is in its third year, so the assignments are harder and require more thinking. I'm editing the Verandah Journal, which is going to be great experience but also a hard job, even with the great people I'm working with. And if that wasn't enough, I'm the president of a club at university, and it we want to get it up and running properly it's going to be a lot of effort and paperwork. And then there's my job, which (somewhat thankfully) I'm not getting much work from lately.

BUT, there is a light shining on the horizon. A new dawn is coming and it will flame across he land and illuminate all the dark places in the universe. Heroes will rise and villains will fall. Reviews will be written, and comprehensive information will be obtained. A storm is coming, and I'm going to stand in the eye and scream for more.

Flashpoint is coming, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment